Saturday, April 24, 2010

Gibson chain tank + ATX

Thursday night, Mom, Dad, and I headed out to Austin to check out some potential dorms. I wore my new Gibson chain bib tank and felt a little odd becuase I was the only student on the tour who was not in jeans and a tee. My mom kept pointing out that "normal" kids don't dress up every day and she almost died of embarassment when I jokingly asked where the nearest Neiman Marcus was. Sometimes I think I come off sounding really stupid when people don't catch on to my sarcasm. For the record, I'm not a brat and I don't even like Neimans.

Here's the tank paired with a Free People skirt and laser cut boots from Nordstrom


Mom & Dad at Austin Java


Poppa breakfast


My "baby" migas


Dad feeling really cool with his rHiNeStOnEd SkUlL tee


Speck. the most disgusting thing I have ever eaten. I tried to ask the waiter what it was, but he was the awkward wipe-my-sweaty-forehead-with-a-napkin quiet type and I couldn't really make out his answer. To my understanding, though, speck is cured meat from a pig's belly.

barf. in. my. mouth.


Post-speck


I was really shocked that the weinermobile actually exists! I forced Dad to stop in the middle of traffic so I could snap this picture and we had a line of angry drivers honking at us while I tried to get the camera setting just right. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment