Saturday, April 24, 2010

You know that feeling?

When you purchase a brand new pair of flats, or a perfectly frosted cupcake, or a fresh tube of gloss and you don't even want to remove the item from the packaging for fear of disrupting the silent charm?

This past Christmas, my grandmother (mamany) gave me these Burberry studded flats and in the past four months I think I have worn them a staggering two times. I feel like those F.O.B grandmas who put plastic coverings on their furniture, but I just can't bear to treck over cig butts, mud, and snail slime in these beauties.


I originally wanted these flats during the "let's-add-spikes/studs-to-everything-on-the-fucking planet-and-breed-a-generation-of-hipsters" faze but even though that trend is thankfully coming to a close, I have a feeling that this pair won't die just yet.

My rough&rugged style inspiration. God, why is he so hot???

No comments:

Post a Comment